Friday, June 12, 2020

The Last Dance


        For the last two months professional sports has been canceled. Since this change during Covid, sports networks such as ESPN have been trying to find new ways to bring content to their audience with no sports games going on. ESPN recently launched their newest Michael Jordan documentary, "The Last Dance". It was a huge success. They released it in advance because sports fans were craving something to watch and they needed to keep ratings up. ESPN also produced a documentary, "Lance", about Lance Armstrong, in advance as well. As for Sports center, they have been working virtually on past games and debates. There are a lot of debates that spark social media coverage. Media has been covering such a topics as "who the greatest players are" and the "best all time games". With no professional sports American sports media has still found ways to offer content to sports fans. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Online History

When it comes to my online presence I feel I have accurately presented how I live my life. My social media accounts include LinkedIn, Instag...